Winter is over, and the spring is here! This is my favorite time of the year because nature is awaking from winter sleep and there are a lot of things that can be done around the house. I spend a lot of time in my back yard and garden during this time so i decided to collect best gardening hacks and tips to help you maintain your garden. I am aware there are a lot of more gardening hacks and tips and tricks so i will be more than grateful if you let us know some more down in comments…
1. Make biodegradable planters out of toilet paper rolls.
2. Grow your own MOSS GRAFFITI.
Find more info here
3. Start a seedling in a lemon rind.
4. Make Your own watering can
5. Make a cheap herb garden using an Ikea doo-dad
6. Use shower caddies to make a hanging garden
7. Make your own vertical herb garden out of a shoe rack.
8. Keep your plants from dying when you’re away* with this paper towel trick.
9. Use toilet paper to make seed tape.
10. Use leftover coffee grounds to enrich your soil and repel critters
11. Keep soil from leaking out of your pots’ drainage holes with coffee filters.
12. Baking soda can make home-grown tomatoes taste less tart.
13. Make sure your old seeds are still worth planting by testing a few on paper.
14. Alum will help your hydrangeas stay perky.
15. Preserve herbs by freezing them into ice cubes
16. Vodka can help cut flowers stay fresh longer
17. Beer helps kill slugs.
18. Give broken pots a new lease on life by turning them into plant markers
19. Swap out plants seasonally by planting them still in their pots.
20. Use car wax to lube uncooperative tools like gardening shears